Detailed Device Inventory
UVcentral collects detailed inventory data about your devices and network. It contains device-specific collection techniques to find all the data you will need to create comprehensive asset reports for your IT infrastructure. Just some of the most basic reports include:
- Asset Detail - Make / Model / Serial Numbers
- Device Connectivity - Port-to-Port connectivity
- Software Inventory - Installed software across your network.
- Computer Systems
- Operating Systems - OS varieties are installed across the network
- Network Interfaces, Bridge ports, and VLANS
Device inventory includes the following data, when it can be determined:
- Serial number, Manufacturer, Model, Hardware/Software/Firmware versions
- SNMP system info (name, description, OID, contact, location, uptime)
- NetBIOS info (name, domain)
- IP / MAC addresses
- DNS hostname
- Network interfaces and bridgeports
- ARP cache
- Route tables
- Switch forwarding tables
- VLAN, LAG, STP, CDP, LLDP data
- Installed software
- Network links to other devices
- Wireless interface, client, and controller data
- VMware and Hyper-V virtual host and virtual machine info
- IP phone info
- Router and switch device configurations
- Windows WMI data: BIOS, Computer System, Disk Drives, Installed Software, Network Adapters, OS, Memory, Processors, Processes
In addition to viewing individual device data, UVcentral also lets you run a number of inventory reports across all the devices on your network. The following reports are available:
Asset/Inventory Report - Displays serial number, model, hardware version, software version, firmware version, and IP address of devices on your network.
Device Connectivity Report - Displays physical (i.e., Layer-2) network links between devices on your network.
Software Report - Displays software packages installed on the devices on your network.
Processes Report - Displays processes (i.e., programs) currently running on the devices on your network.
MS Windows Reports - Displays WMI information for all of your MS Windows devices, including Computer Systems, BIOS, Operating Systems, Processors, Disk Drives, and Logical Disks
For PRTG Network Monitor Users.
You can quickly and easily export discovered device inventory data from UVcentral into PRTG Network Monitor. UVcentral's device inventory data can be viewed directly inside PRTG's web console